यह आर्टिकल हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक कीजिए
LIC AAO Vacancy, Eligibility, Pattern, Salary, Syllabus and Preparation TipsDear MockBankers
Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued notification to recruit interested candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO Generalist).
MockBank is conducting FREE All India Rankers Test for LIC AAO on 28th & 29th Feb ’16. Compete with thousands of serious aspirants and get your ALL INDIA RANK. Register Now.
Click here to Register for LIC AAO FREE ALL INDIA TEST NOWThis test will be conducted as per official exam pattern of LIC AAO. (300 Marks, 160 Questions and 120 Minutes Duration.)
- 1 LIC AAO Vacancies
- 2 Salary of LIC AAO
- 3 LIC AAO Pattern
- 4 LIC AAO Eligibility
- 5 1. LIC AAO Age (As on 01.12.2015)
- 6 2. LIC AAO Education Qualification (As on 01.09.2015)
- 7 LIC AAO Syllabus
- 8 Preparation Tips for LIC AAO
- 9 LIC AAO Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/licaaodec15/
LIC AAO VacanciesAs per the official notification, LIC is aiming to recruit 700 candidates from this exam. The distribution of vacancies is as stated below:
UR – 349, OBC-192, SC-106, ST-53
Click here to read LIC AAO Job Profile, Salary and Future Growth/Promotion.
Salary of LIC AAO
- As an LIC AAO you will receive a basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month.
- The scale of pay is Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (note that this is under revision)
- You will be entitled to receive other admissible allowances as per rules.
- The total emoluments after adding allowances at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance will be approximately Rs 40,245/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
- Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
*Guarantee Bond: Before joining as a Probationer, candidates will be required to give an undertaking to serve LIC for a minimum period of four years from the date of joining (including probationary period) failing which, he/she or his /her heirs, executors, administrators will be liable to pay liquidated damages of Rs.200,000/-only (Rupees Two Lakhs only)
LIC AAO PatternThe selection process will consist of two phases:
1. Online exam
2. Personal Interview
The On-line examination will be of objective type, multiple choices of 120 minutes (2 hrs) duration with the following pattern:
There will be negative marking of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer.
It should be noted that candidate MUST pass in each section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the interview. The minimum marks to be obtained in each Section and in the aggregate shall be decided by LIC.
English Language test is of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
LIC AAO Eligibility
1. LIC AAO Age (As on 01.12.2015)Minimum 21 years – Maximum 30 years
i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1985 and not later than 01/12/1994 (both days inclusive)
Add +5 for SC/ST, +3 for OBC , +10 for PWD(General)
2. LIC AAO Education Qualification (As on 01.09.2015)Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Syllabus
- Reasoning (90 marks, 30 questions),
- English Language (60 marks, 30 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (90 marks, 30 questions),
- General Awareness ,Current affairs test (60 marks, 30 questions)
- Computer Knowledge (60 marks, 30 questions)
- Seating Arrangement (circular + straight)
- Cause and Effect
- Coded Inequalities
- Statement and Assumptions
Click here to read how to attempt Reasoning Section LIC AAOQuantitative Aptitude
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation Set
Click here to read Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips for LIC AAO.English Language
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test.
Click here to read how to crack English Language section of LIC AAO.General Awareness
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- Defence Current Affairs
- Banking Current Affairs
- Economic Current Affairs
- Business Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Person in News/Awards
- Current Affairs RBI
- Current Affairs Yearbook,
- Govt. Schemes and Budget
- National Organizations
- International Organizations
- Static Affairs
- Economics Terms and Theory
- International Economy
- Indian Economy Structure
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Operating System/Software Basics
- KeyBoard Shortcuts
Preparation Tips for LIC AAO
- Start by viewing the syllabus and getting the gist of it.
- To get an idea about likability topics, go through each topics questions.
- Write down your strong and weak topics.
- Increase your reading speed (Click here for Speed Reading Tips )
- Go through the concepts of your strong topics.
- Solve some basic questions.
- After getting a stronghold on concepts and basic questions, start learning shortcuts tricks.
- Memorize tables, squares, cubes and fractions for faster calculations.
- Move to complex questions (calculation intensive) and do not use a calculator.
- Give full length and sectional mock tests to understand paper pattern, time allocation and identify further chinks in your armor.
- After giving Mock Tests, analyse your attempt and focus on questions and topics with 90- 100% accuracy
- If you are taking more than 1 minute to solve questions with 100% accuracy, solve more questions and up your solving speed.
- Checkout previous year question papers and solve them. Give special attention to sectional cutoffs.
- If you find yourself lagging in any particular section, then focus on areas where you can increase your scores.
- For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges
- For all Other Candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges